Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday ~ Anything Can Happen Day

...as the year comes to a close...I am thinking about what I am going to make happen this upcoming year.  I usually don't believe in resolutions...but there are some things that I need to work on...

...patience...I need to be more patient with Little Man...I have to remember that he ticks a different way than we do...he might need some more time to process...I am a go-go-go kinda gal...but need to slow down and take a breath...enjoy the moments...don't get all worked up over the stuff that doesn't matter...

...weight loss...this is always a given...and I am doing okay with it.  Down 23 lbs since September, and I am maintaining (NOT gaining) over the holidays.  I am working out 4 out of 7 days a week...and that is a huge start!!!  I have to focus on my weight loss so I can focus on...

...baby number two.  I know, you can't make these things happen...they just do.  Okay, so maybe you can make these things happen.  My head is spinning.  I see how gentle Michael is with babies and see how he interacts with his cousin and wish we had another baby sooner.

...quit my job.  As weird as this sounds, I really really really want to quit my job.  It is a good job, it is a stable job.  It is just not the career that I wanted.  Sounds crazy in this economy for someone to WANT to quit their job, but this could open the door to doing what I want to do.  This may get pushed back to 2011 if baby number two comes.  I want to be able to stay home when Michael starts (!) kindergarten.  I am getting my house ready to take care of children.  My plan is to take care of Michael and AJ and bring in three kids aged 1-pre-K.

...if the above does not work out, I need to finally make a decision about moving back to Florida.  There is so much to consider.  I am not twenty-something anymore.  I can't pick up and move just because I feel like it.  There is a lot to consider...Michael, his schooling, his future, our "careers", housing, my family, etc.  I could list the pros and cons, but it is not always that easy. 

...I can start listing the usuals...organization, keeping the house clean, saving money, using my creativity, etc.  I need to take babysteps...so I will just work on what I KNOW I can handle!!!

Love to All.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think I have to tell you my vote on The Move To Florida option ;) Lots Of Love!!! xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete