Monday, December 7, 2009

...Monday...Fun With Music

Okay...today is Monday, and that means Fun With Music Day.  I had a short workout...I did not wake up early enough to make it to the gym (I am STILL not a morning person)....and I worked all day...got home a little before 8 and got Little Man ready for his bath (embarassingly enough...he is still playing in the tub...he is much like Nemo...a fish!!!) and decided that since I don't have gym equipment at home that I would make the best of what I've got...put a load of my work clothes in the washer...delicate cycle...35 minutes...stepped up and down on the basements steps for 35 minutes; worked up a little sweat and got a load of laundry done...accomplished two things.  Yeah me!!!  Here is the playlist that played on my mp3...I did skip the kids songs...

1) What I've Done ~ Linkin Park

2) If I Had You ~ Adam Lambet (yes, I LOVE Adam Lambert)



3) Rock Your Body ~ Justin Timberlake (yes, I LOVE JT as well...)

4) How Far We've Come ~ Matchbox Twenty

5) Hot N Cold ~ Katy Perry

6) Divine Intervention ~ Matthew Sweet



Short list this evening...not a lot of time.  :)  Got a lot of positive feedback from Twitter/Weight Watchers friends for posting my before pictures.   I can't believe I did it.  I really can't.  It hurts to see, but I am glad that I saw it.  I still can't believe that I let myself go like that...

BTW, Little Man finally came out of the bathtub...I had to bribe him with cookies...bad thing to do, but it worked... 

Love to All...

1 comment:

  1. Little Man sounds like a kid after my own heart! I love Baths! Unfort Our bathtub is TINY and I wont fit lol. I miss the Garden Tub at our old place!!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete