Monday, December 14, 2009

...Monday...Fun With Music Day...

...so after yesterday's heavy hearted blog post, today's is a little more lighthearted.  I am back to my MMC days of the week.  Monday is Fun With Music Day.  I love music...all sorts of music.  They only kind I really don't care for is really hardcore rap.  Other than that, I like a lot of different kinds.  I will put my mp3 on shuffle and see what comes up...

~ Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
~ Mad World - Adam Lambert
~ Christmas Island - Jimmy Buffett



~ Real Gone - Sheryl Crow (I LOVE the opening scene of Cars...love the whole movie!!!)
~ Smooth - Santana featuring Rob Thomas



~ Bye Bye Bye - 'NSYNC (this song reminds me of my early days at the World when I worked merchandise at Fantasmic!)
~ Hoover Dam - Sugar (if you are not familiar with the works of Bob Mould, Husker Du or Sugar...then make yourself familiar...awesome!!!)



~ O Holy Night - Josh Groban
~ It's Not Over - Daughtry
~ Christmastime - Bryan Adams
~ Carol of the Bells (The Christmas Angel Version) - Mannheim Steamroller
~ Love Song - Sara Barilles
~ I Alone - Live



~ Hurt - Christina Aguilera
~ Indestuctible - Disturbed
~ You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead or Alive (my very most favorite 80's song of all time...)



~ How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
~ Suedehead - Morrissey
~ Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas
~ These Days - Rascal Flatts
~ It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
~ Two Worlds - Phil Collins (Tarzan was the first movie Mike, his younger brother and I watched at Mike's house when we started going out...)



~ Closer - Nine Inch Nails
~ Upside Down - Jack Johnson (the opening credits of the Curious George movie make me bawl like a baby...)



~ The Impression That I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

I did NOT workout to this today...just random.  Seems like shuffle may have been stuck on my 80s and Christmas folders!!!
I will get a real post out soon.  Lots going on.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment