Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I know, I know, I know...

...it is not a diet...it is a lifestyle.  When I refer to diet, I mean what I am putting in my mouth and ingesting.  For simplicity sake, I refer to what I eat as my diet.  Much like you would refer to a baby..."oh, they are not on a solid diet yet, strictly bottle feeding".  No, the infant is not on a DIET, but that is what the baby is ingesting.  I have known for years that this is not a diet...I have to watch every BLT (bite, lick, taste) for the rest of my life.  I know this.

I also know that this is not just for short term gratification (ie, losing enough weight to get pregnant)...this has been drilled into my head since I walked into my first WW meeting over 12 years ago!!!  I have to take this in babysteps.  When you have 185 effing pounds to lose, a short term goal makes the big picture much easier to take.

I just had to get this off my chest.  I left WW meetings because of the busybodies.  Now they are coming out of the woodwork online.  Am I going to post this on the WW site???  Heck no.  I am too polite for that.  You all know the real me...and I am not ready to go there on that site.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment