Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Terriffic Tuesday!!!

I had a great couple of days...I was off work. :) I got to play Stay-At-Home-Mommy. The role I was meant to play. Seriously. I cleaned, cooked, baked, caught up on laundry, worked out...I had such a fantastic two days. Reality sets in and I have to head back to work tomorrow...not just work, but I have training. Ugh. Don't get me wrong...I work for a terrific company, I enjoy my job and I love the people I work with. I just wish that I could be at home where I belong.


Tonights workout was fantastic. I feel so good about what I accomplished. I got my 8HGs in, tracked every BLT (even the Oreo Truffle*** that I made a big batch of) and got my activity in. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

Love to All.

*** ~~~ Oreo Truffles ~~~

NOT WW Friendly!!!

1 pkg. Oreos Crushed mixed with 1 brick Cream Cheese. Mix that into one package of melted Almond Bark (either white or milk chocolate). Quickly form balls and let harden on waxed paper.

Enjoy!!! I figured out on Recipe Bulider if you make 62 of them, they are approximately 2.5 points each. I suppose you could make them with RF Oreos and FF Cream Cheese...but what is the point??? Who knows, maybe I will try that sometime...these are for others to enjoy...not me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment