Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...Wordless Wednesday???

...Now I am getting kind of a hang of this blogging thing...I have seen posts called "Wordless Wednesdays"...I suppose on Wednesdays, you are to take a break from blogging...heck, I have so much stuff going through my head I have to get it all out!!!  Boring sometimes, yes...but therapeutic all the same!!!

Here is my wordless Wednesday entry...



Reminds me why I wake up every single morning and gets me through my day!!!  Granted, he is five now and such a "grown-up" playing in Exerfun Class...taking swim lessons...going to Tiny Tots...having a blast at Pre-K...all sorts of activities, and he gets through each and every day a stronger little boy.  The first few years were rough when we could not understand Michael, when we did not "get" him...then we got the diagnosis of Asperger's.  We don't look at it as a lifelong sentence...it just makes him work the way he works, and makes him all the more special and precious to me.  If he wants "hamburger cheeseburger pie" for dinner every night, then by golly, he is going to get "hamburger cheeseburger pie" every night!!! 

What gets me through the day???  It is the eyes.  The eyes had me at the moment I met my Little Man.

Look at me, I can't even get a "wordless" Wednesday right!!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment