Tuesday, November 24, 2009

...so FLIPPING happy, I could do cartwheels!!!

Okay!!! So I went to my OB/GYN this morning. Some of you may know that I am TTC (trying to conceive). I have a beautiful 5yoDS. He has Asperger's Syndrome (on the Autism Spectrum) and needed my undivided attention while we were trying to figure out his diagnosis.

I should be happy with what I have. I am, but I have always felt some sort of emptiness. I really wanted a big family. I am the oldest of five children...I did not think I would have five, but two would make me happy.

Anyway, along with my weight issues (my long-term goal is to lose 185 lbs total) I suffer from depression and anxiety, am on meds for HBP (under control...FINALLY) and have just been diagnosed as bi-polar. My monthly visits from TOM have been erratic, at best...Dr. says that is normal with changes in weight and/or if one is overweight.


Whew!!

All sorts of things swimming around...and I want a baby. Well, my doctor told me today that if I lose another 15-20 lbs. that my ovulation should be back on track. Yeah!!! If I am not pregnant in six months, then we start meds.

YEAH!!!

I am so happy, I could do cartwheels!!!

I am excited to share this journey with you!!!

Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment