Monday, November 30, 2009

...Monday Fun With Music Day...

Okay...my latest idea (me...bipolar???  NEVER)...

I used to love the Mickey Mouse Club when I was little...not that cheesey 70's version (okay...so I really loved that one, too) or the nineties Britney-Christina-Justin incarnation (okay...so I liked that one a lot, though I wouldn't admit it because I was too "old" to be watching MMC).  I LOVED the same Mickey Mouse Club that my parents grew up watching. My father tells me stories of how he used to watch Disneyland on TV, and how he dreamed of "visiting Mr. Walt Disney's Park".  I just love how he refers to Walt Disneyas "mister".  :)  Daddy hasn't visited Disneyland...YET.  He has been to Walt Disney World many, many, many times.  We'll get him (and me) there one day.




I digress.

Anyway, I loved the old school Mickey Mouse Club...Annette and Cubby and Jimmie Dodd.  Every incarnation that I can remember has had "theme" days.  Well, that is what I am going to do.  Use the OLD school days of the week theming for my blog.  OF COURSE, I will still be blogging about everyday life...as boring as it can be.  This is just a Monday-Friday "bonus".

Monday - Fun With Music
Tuesday - Guest Star Day
Wednesday - Anything Can Happen Day
Thursday - Circus Day
Friday - Talent Round-Up Day

Still trying to figure out how I am going to incorporate some of these themes...but I am determined. 

Today's Theme...Fun With Music...

I worked out this morning!!!  Whoo-hoo!!!  Worked out 35 minutes on the recumbent bike and 20 on the treadmill.  Here was my randomly shuffled playlist...

1) It's Not My Time ~ 3 Doors Down
2) Brand New Lover ~ Dead or Alive
3) Goo Goo Dolls ~ Let Love In
4) Pearl Jam ~ Even Flow
5) Foo Fighters ~ Learn to Fly
6) Depeche Mode ~ I Just Can't Get Enought
7) Nitzer Ebb ~ Murderous
8) Rhianna ~ Disturbia
9) Aerosmith ~ Sweet Emotion
10) Erasure ~ Chains of Love
11) The Cure ~ Close to Me
12) Metallica ~ Enter Sandman
13) Rob Zombie ~ Never Gonna Stop
14) The Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Higher Ground

Again, I have crazy taste in music...but thought I'd share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment