Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shuffle-Along-Sunday

...had a busy day today...so this is gonna be short and sweet. '

I am gonna put my mp3 on shuffle and see what comes up...this should show you just how diverse my musical tastes are...AND show you how much my Dear Son influences my life...

1) Panic! At The Disco, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

2)The Wiggles, Rock-A-Bye Your Bear (seriously)




3) Sheryl Crow, Soak Up the Sun

4) Theory of A Deadman, Not Meant to Be

5) Ministry, Revenge

6) Psychedellic Furs, Heartbreak Beat




7) The Raconteurs, Steady As She Goes

8) The Smiths, How Soon Is Now




9) Justin Timberlake, Rock Your Body




10) Jet Black Stare, Ready to Roll







...kind of a boring shuffle tonight...but that's how I roll...  :)

Love to All...

No comments:

Post a Comment