Thursday, February 11, 2010

Changes...

No matter what we decide...stay here, move to Florida...whatever we decide, today I got the greatest incentive to quit the job that I have become slave to and follow my dream.  I was talking to Mike on my lunch hour, and he mentioned that, when Michael woke up this morning...the first words out of his mouth were "Arugghhh!!!  Why does Mommy have to go to work everyday?".    My five year old senses that Mommy should be at home with him instead of fighting the rat race each and every day.

The opportunity to stay home and raise my son is going to be a short-lived one.  He is already five.  Five.  I have lost so much precious time with him...and I hate that.  I can't dwell on that.  I have to be the best Mommy that I can be.   Some days are harder, more challenging than others.  Most days are rewarding.  I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life...no matter where it begins...

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment