Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...Tackle it Tuesday...

I found this at http://www.5minutesformom.com/ when I was trying to get ideas for the blog.  Tackle it Tuesday.  Lots of stuff that I have to tackle...but first and foremost is getting my house absolutely ready for July 1st.  What is July 1st, you ask???  July 1st is the day that I am going to open my home to children.  That is when I am going to have quit my job and decided to take care of other kids as my career.   I am so excited.  We have done a lot of work, but the biggest jobs left to do are organizing the basement and fixing the fence in the backyard.  I love organization, but I am not very good at it.  I am fortunate that Mike will help me out.  I have to get all of the toys organized by age.  I also have to shop for new (or new to us) toys.  That will be hard.  :)  I want to make sure that I have toys for both boys and girls and for ages 1-5.  What a challenge!!!  The big tackle is the fence.  This will have to wait until after we get the Trust Money in May...right now, we can't afford it.  The fence may need to be dug up and completely replaced.  Ugh.  However, we are looking at it as an investment.  I am so excited. 

I can't wait to keep everyone posted on progress.  I am no housewife, I am terrible at cooking and cleaning.  I am going to give it my all.  Of course, couldn't today because my back spazzed out.  Like let's go to the ER spazzing out.  I am suffering through the pain for now, but it is harder and harder.  Will keep you posted on that one.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment