Thursday, March 18, 2010

...scale is stuck...or just outta whack...

Okay...so I am paying to go to the Weight Watchers meetings..however, I am not going to said meeting.  I have every excuse in the book as to why I have not gone...sick, pink eye, slept in...none really good (except maybe the pink eye one...but it was Little Man who had it, not me...).  I have taken to weighing myself at home and recording my weight online.  Um.  Normally this would not bother me...BUT the weight that I recorded this morning was the EXACT SAME as the last weight I recorded on 3/2/10.  Exact same???  I have not gained or lost so much as a tenth of a pound in the last two weeks???  I find that kind of hard to believe.

I think it is time for a new scale.  *sigh*

On another note, our pro/con list is weighing very heavily to staying here right now.  Mike is willing to give it a year to see how it goes.

I think we have found a good combination of meds for my bi-polar depression.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment