Sunday, March 21, 2010

...Sunday Stealing...

...this is a "topic" that I grabbed from http://www.thedailymeme.com/ to help with blogging ideas.  Since I am tired and cranky this evening, I figured that this would be easiest...

Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single? ~ no...married to my DH, Mike

2. Are you happy? ~ depends...right now, I am kinda cranky...no surprise there...

3. Are you bored? ~ yes...that is why I am writing on my blog...

4. Are you naked? ~ no

5. Are you a blonde? ~ thanks to my wonderful hairdresser, I have blonde highlights...

6. Are you moody? ~ not when I remember to take my medication!!!  ;)

7. Are you a lover/hater? ~ a lover, though I can be snarky...does that make me a hater???

8. Are you hot/cold? ~ FREEZING...though I now have Katy Perry going through my head...

9. Are you Irish? ~ nope, German...

10. Are you Asian? ~ nope...


TEN FACTS.

1. Name: ~ Christine Alice

2. Nicknames: ~ Chrissy, Ed, Mommy

3. Birth mark: ~ small one on my left arm, tiny..

4. Hair color: ~ light brown/dark blonde with highlights

5. Natural hair color: ~ dirty blonde

6. Eye color: ~ blue

7. Height: ~ almost 5"11

8. Facebook Mood: ~ I guess it is okay...asking for pixie dust and magic!!!

9. Favorite color: ~ red or yellow (indecisive)

10. One Place to Visit:  Walt Disney World, DUH!!!  :)


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?   ~ yes

2. Do you believe in soul mates? ~ yes

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? ~ yes...hey, what happened to number three???

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? ~ yes...apparently so...

6. Have you ever been cheated on? ~ yes

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? ~ when I was like twelve...

8. Are you afraid of commitment?  ~ nope

9. Who was the last person you hugged? ~ Michael Anthony

10. Who was the last person you kissed? ~ Michael Anthony


TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?  ~ love

3. Cats or dogs? ~ dogs...what happened to number two???  I feel cheated...

4. A few best friends or many regular friends? ~ a few besties

5. Television or internet? ~ TOUGH!!!  Could never, ever choose between the two...

6. Chinese Or Indian? ~ Ick...neither..

7. Wild night out or romantic night in? ~ wild night???  Don't do those much anymore...romantic in???  it has to include Little Man...so it is most likely does not involve much romance...

8. Money or Happiness? ~ happiness...I am apparently living the dream as we speak...we are SO broke...

9. Night or day? ~ used to be a night owl...but now I am a day person...don't believe it...

10. MSN or phone? ~ phone for texting/facebook.  MSN...really???


TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?  ~gee, when I was like 15...

2. Been skinny dipping? ~ ewww...no, ick...

3. Stolen? ~ do ink pens from work count???

4. Bungee Jumped?  ~ nope, but would love to...

5. Lied to someone you liked? ~ not that I remember...

6. Fnished an entire jaw breaker? ~ never liked them...now Gobstoppers on the other hand...

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? ~ used to...but now I am older and wiser...

9. Cried because you lost a pet? ~ oh yes...cried when my dog died...and I get upset when one of our current dogs runs away...afraid for her...

10. Wanted to disappear? ~ yes


TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes?  ~ smile

2. Light or dark hair? ~ dark

3. Hugs or kisses? ~ hugs

4. Shorter or taller? ~ taller

5. Intelligence or attraction? ~ intelligence

6. Romantic or spontaneous? ~ spontaneous

7. Funny or serious? ~ funny

8. Older or Younger? ~ older

9. Outgoing or quiet? ~ quiet, since I am outgoing...the yin to my yang...

10. Sweet or Bad Ass? ~ used to be bad ass...see where that got me...now sweet...


TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? ~ do high school plays count???

2. Ever done drugs? ~ no, seriously

3. Ever been pregnant? ~ yep

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? ~ heavens, no...damnit, what happened to four...

6. Ever Been on a dance team? ~ no...gawd, are we in highschool still???

7. Ever been on a sports team? ~ soccer

8. Ever been in a drama play/production? ~ yes

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? ~ no

10. Ever been in a rap video? ~ oh yeah, that's me shakin' it in the background...


TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made: ~ Mike

2. Last person you hung out with: ~ Mike

4. Last time you worked:  ~ just today...915-330...not gonna ask about question three...

5. Last person you tackled: ~ um...nobody, ever...

6. Last person you IM’d: ~ Daniel, my brother...

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: ~ Mike...what about number seven..

9. Last thing you missed: ~ Michael when I had to leave for work this morning...

10. Last thing you ate: ~ cheesey ranch chicken pasta...it was okay...sounded better than it was...

Love To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment