Sunday, March 28, 2010

...Sunday Stealing...

Today's topic (repeat from last week *sigh*) comes from http://www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com/  The questions this week are kinda heavy, but I'll do my best to tackle them...

1. What were doing 10 years ago?  ~ working for Disney...just met Mike...living in the moment...having some of the best times of my life...

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world ~ 1) cheetos 2) fritos 3) super-loaded nachos 4) Mickey Ice Cream Bars 5) just about anything that tastes good that is not good for you!!!

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: 1) build my own community...just me and my family 2) get the best teachers for Michael 3) visit Walt Disney World whenever I wanted to 4) take care of my family and friends 5) give to Autism related causes and the Humane Society

4. Three of your habits: 1) too much TV 2) too much computer 3) working out every morning

5. Five jobs that you've have had: ~ sadly, I have only really had three... 1) Lane Bryant (associate, Co-Manager, Assistant Manager) 2) The Walt Disney Company (different position at TDS and WDW) and 3) First Community Credit Union

6. Five places that you've lived: ~ sadly...only two 1) Saint Louis, MO  and 2) Florida (Windermere and Kissimmee)

7. Five things that you did yesterday:  ~ since I am writing this ahead of time, it is really a Sunday post written on Friday, so I will go over what I did on Thursday... 1) worked (ugh) 2) talked to Mike 3) played with Michael, 4) emailed Lia 5) went to bed

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:  ~ not really sure...would have loved to have met Walt Disney, wished I knew my father's father (he passed when I was 4) and wished my Grandmother were still alive...I loved her dearly and think that we would be so much closer now that I am an adult...we were close, but there were a lot of grandchildren and I kinda feel like I was lost in the shuffle...

9. Abortion: for or against it? ~ not against it, but I would not have one...

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? ~ no...sex does not matter...leadership does...

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? ~ yes

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? ~ personally, no...I could care less...

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? ~ I would be in trouble if I were against it...it was no big deal to me...

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? ~ can't everyone be happy???

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? ~ illegally...YES...legally...no...

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? ~ yes

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? ~ it's been over for a loooonnnnnggg time...

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?  ~ yes

19. Do you believe in spanking your children? ~ beating, no...a spank here or there never hurt anyone...

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? ~ not really...

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment