Tuesday, March 2, 2010

...absent...

...have I already written a post titled "absent"???  I may have.  I have been absent here of late.  My heart has not been into blogging.  I have been so busy, that some nights I don't even turn on the computer!!!  Okay, so I turn it on...check a few things, but I don't get onto Blogger!!!
Not much going on. 

I feel like my bipolar disorder is eating me alive.  Somedays, my thoughts paraylize me.   The highs and lows are ruling me.  Right now, I am in a funk.  Getting up and getting going takes everything out of me.  I don't even want to move.

That is part of the reason why I have not been blogging.  The funk I am in means that I am not doing a lot.   I am going into work...though I don't want to.  I am making sure Michael is up and dressed and fed...BUT that is a struggle somedays.  Mike is a saint.  I don't know how he puts up with me.  I really don't.  Mike sets his alarm in the morning...just to talk to me.  I don't deserve such a wonderful man.

See.  This is how I think.  This is part of what goes through my head.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment