Monday, March 22, 2010

...Manic Monday...

...this is an idea that I got from http://www.thedailymeme.com/; it had a link to http://www.manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/.  There are some topics to discuss...maybe provoke something in me...

What do you value most in other people?




If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?



You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?


These are pretty tough!!!  What do I value most in other people???  I would say honesty.  I can't stand when someone is not honest.  I feel like I have been cheated or taken for granted if someone is not honest with me.  I do NOT like feeling that way. 

What color would I choose to see if you could only see black, white and one other color???  Wow.  I would say blue.  That is kind of a creepy topic.  I don't like this one.

What would my 10 minute speech to high schoolers be about???  I would say not giving up.  I have a lot of regrets from my late teens/early adult stage.  I wish I hadn't given up.  Life is what you make it.  I am doing okay now, but wishes things had gone a little differently then so it would be easier now.  You can't change the past...but can work on the present and look toward the future.  Sieze the future.  Make it yours.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment