Saturday, March 27, 2010

...Saturday Nine...

Today's blog idea came from http://www.samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/   There are nine random questions, usually pretty fun!!!

1. How vain are you about how you look? ~ I can be pretty vain...I think it comes from me getting to the size that I was at my heaviest.  I thought that, perhaps, if I looked good, clothes, hair and makeup wise, then people might not notice how big I really was.


2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show? ~ Little House on the Prairie and Three's Company.  To watch them today, is painful.


3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?  ~ that is a tough one...I am not sure...but I do know that I model a lot of my life after Roseanne...on the show, the early episodes...not in real life or the later seasons...

4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?  ~ OMG, born and bred a Saint Louis Cardinals fan.  My favorite player when I was a teenager was their catcher, Tom Pagnozzi.  Funny story there.

5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie? ~ A League of Their Own

6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year? ~ My husband REALLY does know what he is talking about. 

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories. ~ my favorite memories are from summers...staying out late, until the street light came on...just playing, being kids...those golden summer nights...

8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it? ~ Oh I have no method for sticky situations...I kind of just melt...I don't like to be in sticky situations...

9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? ~ the self-conscious side of me says hell yes...

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment