Friday, March 19, 2010

...Only Good Things Today...

I have been something of a Debbie Downer lately.  Seem to be in something of a funk.  I am trying to snap out of it.  I have good moments, and I have bad moments.  Lately, the bad moments seem to be outweighing the good.  I am trying.

I was looking around the internet for ideas for my blog.  I could blog about "Mommy Moments", "Four Foods Friday", "Friday Fill-In" and "Food For Thought" Friday...but I came across "Only The Good" Friday.  THAT is the blog topic that I should be working on.

Things that I am thankful for...things that I love...things that make me smile.  Only the good today.

...I have an amazing husband who supports my dreams.  He helps me through the thick and thin.  He is there when I am having bad days, and celebrates when I have good days.  He loves me no matter what, and takes all of the crap that I can dish out.

...my son is my reason for being.  Michael is amazing, himself.  I watch him learn and grow every single day.  He has overcome certain obstacles...and just crushed them.  He is so smart and so intelligent.  He just has a different way of doing things...and that is okay...that is what makes him unique.

...I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my belly.  My family is so much fun, and I love them all so much. 

...we live a comfortable life...and I should not be complaining.  Our struggles are supposed to make us stronger.  I need to remember that.  I should not be afraid.

That is what I have come up with this evening...short and sweet...mainly because I am tired!!!  I will try to focus on the positive, even if it is only on Fridays!!!

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment