Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting to Know You ~ Again...

This time there are FIFTY questions!!!  I grabbed this from sparkpeople.com.  It is a popular website for dieters...heck, I just Googled "getting to know you" and this came up...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  ~ my first name...no, but my middle name is Alice...after some Great, Great Aunt that I never met...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  ~ just this morning...life gets overwhelming sometimes...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? ...ick...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? ~ smoked turkey breast

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? ~ one darling son...Michael Anthony, five years old
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? ~ I think so.  I am generally a fun person...when I am in the right mood.  I hate that I am not the person that I used to be.  I am a shell of the person I used to be.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? ~ oh yes...too much I think sometimes...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? ~ yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? ~ absolutely

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? ~ right now, Chocolate Cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? ~ no...I am so lazy...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? ~ I used to...but not so much anymore...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? ~ Edy's Loaded Peanut Butter Cup...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? ~ how they are dressed...very shallow, I know...

15. RED OR PINK? ~ red...

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? ~ my bipolar depression disorder.  I hate that it makes me the way it makes me...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? ~ my Grandma Grote, who passed away almost ten years ago...and family and friends who are far away...

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?  ~ who the hell is Paul McKenna and what is his technique???  Must Google this...

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? ~ none...I hate shoes...love to buy the cute ones, but hate to wear them...

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? ~ Tyson Dino Nuggets and Steak Fries (not OP, but easy...)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? ~ whatever is on Nick Jr., I think it is "Jack's Big Music Show"...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? ~ today I am feeling black...somedays I feel yellow and some I feel red...depends on my mood...


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? ~ my mom's yellow cake baking (and it has to be a YELLOW cake), Michael after he has his bath (we still use baby wash)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ~ my little sister, Ellen

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?  ~ beach house, hands down...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? ~ baseball, hockey, football, college basketball...

27. HAIR COLOR? ~ ooohh...blonde, brown highlights...beautiful, thanks to Matt the Magical hairstylist...

28. EYE COLOR? ~ blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? ~ went back to glasses...just easer for me...and I love my frames...

30. FAVORITE FOOD? ~ steak...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? ~ happy endings...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? ~ I hate watching movies on TV...they are a waste of my time...

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? ~ black sweater with grey and bright pink argyle diamonds...

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?  ~ summer...

35. HUGS OR KISSES? ~ both!!!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? ~ hard to pick just one...like so many...

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? ~ cardio...

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? ~ favorite???  Can't decide...love both!!!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  ~ it is called "Barefoot"...I forget the author...

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ~ nothing...I use a laptop...fingermouse...

42. FAVORITE SOUND? ~ Michael's laughter...train whistles (???)...the music from Fantasmic!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? ~ the Rolling Stones...my first concert ever...

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? ~ Walt Disney World...though it was my home for awhile...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? ~ sadly enough...no...but I am told that I am incredibly patient...I think that could be a talent..

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? ~ Saint Louis, MO

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? ~ outside Saint Louis, MO (Saint Peters, MO)

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? ~ white...

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? ~ tan...

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? ~ it filled a blogpost!!!

Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment