Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday ~ Talent Roundup Day

Yet another hard topic for me.  Talent Roundup.  I am committed to this, and I think by sticking to this MMC Days of the Week theme, it forces me to look into things that I never might have before.  The other day a coworker and I were discussing my "need" for meds and therapy.  She asked me if I had any hobbies or interests that I could focus my energy on.  Well, I said.  Michael is my hobby.  She had to explain to me, that as much as I love Michael, he can't be my hobby.

What do I like to do???  What did I do before I had Michael???  Why is it so hard for me to find my passion???

Of course, I love Disney.  How can I make that my hobby???  I can't consider a second job to fund my Disney addiction...I did that when The Disney Stores were still around Saint Louis.  A second job is not a hobby, and my wonky work schedule won't allow a second job.

I like to scrapbook, but I can't take a good photo to save my life.  I am quite lazy about taking pictures.  I am not a snap a picture just because kinda gal...but perhaps I can take babysteps and scrapbook some of the photos that I already have.  Maybe I will start taking one day a month and do what I want to do.

Reading.  I do like to read, I just don't do a whole lot of it anymore.  Problem is, I get lost in a book.  I finish most books in one sitting.  Maybe I could carve out just 15 minutes at a time for my reading.  And stick to it!!!

Well, I suppose I have a plan for things, hobbies that I can be passionate about.  Any other suggestions are always welcome!!!
Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment