Tuesday, January 26, 2010

...wondering...

...okay...so I know that it is dangerous to go off of your meds.  Dangerous and bad.  However, at my last appointment, I was prescribed a new anti-anxiety med that I need to take three times a day.  I am not a good take-pills-more-than-once-a-day kinda gal.  I knew this would be a problem.  I have fallen off track taking ALL of my meds...HBP meds, depression meds, anxiety meds, even my multi-vitamin.  I know I should take them...but...

I feel better.

I know I have to take them.  BUT I am going to mention to the psycharistist that I feel better.  I feel like I am thinking clearly.  I feel like I am getting more done.  I feel like Superwoman!!!

Of course, I am planning on getting back on track tomorrow.  But I have to wonder what I would be like if I could get rid of these silly meds.

Once I lose the weight, my General Physician believes that I will be off the HBP meds.  Now I just have to work on the depression/anxiety meds.  I CAN do this.  I WILL do this.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment