Monday, January 25, 2010

...just another day...

...not much going on in my little world today to blog about.  I did not have to work today...so I am loving life!!!  I spent a great deal of the day on the phone...a whole bunch of mess regarding the state of MO and income taxes and money earned in FL and owed back state taxes.  I am glad I had my anxiety meds nearby.  Mike and I are still doing a lot of discussing about my staying at home once Michael starts kindergarten.  There is so much to do between now and July!!!  My head is spinning, but I am serious about this, so it WILL happen.  I got a call from Michael's school about the direction he will be heading in starting in kindergarten.  I can't believe we are preparing him for kindergarten!!!  It is unbelievable.  Just the strides he has made in the last six months have been amazing to me.   We are going to meet with the speech therapists, occupational and physical therapists, teachers and Autism Consultants.  It is a little overwhelming...but I am ready.  I have a feeling they are going to tell us that he does not need all of his services...that he is doing so well, that he can go into a mainstream class without any additional services.

A girl can dream, can't she???
I have been playing Sally Homemaker today, and I liked it.  I made white chicken chili in the crockpot (yum-O!!!), cleaned both bathrooms and caught up on just about all of the laundry.  I can't believe how accomplished I feel.  I feel much better playing Mommy and Wife today than I do in a day of mundane work.  I know, I won't feel this way everyday...but I am sure enjoying it while I can!!!   I picked Michael up from preschool and we headed to the Rec-Plex.  He went to Tot Drop to play and I worked out for forty minutes.  I biked a little more than seven miles...12 down in my quest to the Castle.  I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow!!!

Not much going on today...and that is just how I like it.  Catching up on "What Not to Wear" tonight...will wait and watch "24" when Mike gets home.  I am gonna make a smoothie (to get my last few Points and a dairy in), read and go to bed.  What a wonderful day!!!
Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment