Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...good days...bad nights...well, okay...okay days...

The new meds that I am on for the bi-polar disorder are making me terribly sleepy.  It is all that I can do to keep my eyes open at work...with members right at my window!!!  I am not sure, do I give myself a few weeks to adjust to the meds...should it take that long???  Even my coworkers are noticing that I am not the same old me, in fact one said that I had a glazed over out of it look in my eyes.  YIKES!!!  That is kind of scary.  I just want to get the meds straightened out so I can live my life again.

As far as the day being good goes...I was very good on plan today.  Until I got home.  Then I ate two pieces of leftover pizza...and the M&Ms are calling my name.  I must be stronger than the candy!!!  I worked out this morning before work and that felt good!!!  I am down another 2 lbs this week...yeah!!!  Just 22 more in 20 weeks until my birthday.  I think I can do it!!!

I just don't know why the blog is not more exciting here of late...I have all sorts of clever, witty stuff going through my head...I just never write it down...never have the time!!!  Maybe I will start...

Love to All...

No comments:

Post a Comment