Thursday, January 5, 2012

....I would like Ambien, a large waffle fry, space in my bed...oh, and a Large Diet Lemonade, please...

...I don't have a lot of time to devote to blogging this evening...so I apologize in advance.

My big question, or "ponder" of the day today has been...why do two little dogs (both weighing less than 15 lbs apiece) suddenly turn into a ton of bricks when they crawl into your bed while you are sleeping???

I don't know the answer, but I am pretty sure my two little fur-babies are part of my lack-of-quality-sleep thing.

No gym again this morning.  I am not even going to try tomorrow morning.  Little Man is complaining that his head is pounding.  No fever, so hopefully Children's Tylenol and a good night's sleep will do him good.

A good night's sleep.  In my bed.  (He sleeps in my bed when he is sick).  Mama isn't getting any sleep tonight, either.

I haven't refilled my Ambien prescription in over a year.  I don't like taking it, mostly because of the funky taste it left in my mouth when I woke up in the morning.  I might be calling the doctor soon for that refill.

On a positive note, I haven't had any caffeine since about 3:00 this afternoon.   Flip side???  I had a Diet Lemonade.  From Chik-Fil-A.  Yes, a fried chicken sandwich, as delicious as it was, was my dinner this evening.  Silver lining of it all???  They forgot my order of fries.  I had four of Big Daddy's.  Better than the whole LARGE waffle fry order, right?!?!?

I am my own best enabler.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment