Tuesday, April 5, 2011

...wiped out...again...

...so this will be short and sweet...I worked another "long" day with the preschoolers today.  I am tired and I ache.  Little Man had swim lessons today.  His instructor advised that he enroll in private lessons...because of social skills, temper tantrums and over the last three lessons, he is falling behind.  I am actually okay with this.  I don't want to take swim lessons away from him...he loves them so much.  BUT, I don't want him to get frustrated.  Yes, these lessons are going to cost a little more, but I think the payoff will be worth it.

Now, how do I arrange for a one person Little League team?!?!? 

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to





Ummm...Walt Disney World.  To those of you who really know me...this should come as no surprise!!!

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment