Saturday, April 2, 2011

...had a good day...almost forgot about day two...

...we have had a pretty good day...the AT&T U-Verse guy showed up EARLY and we think he FINALLY fixed the problem we have had with our televisions for over a month now.  We had a really nice lunch, it was All-You-Can-Eat, and I was surprisingy full after a salad and one plate.  Ummm, All-You-Can-Eat.  I did really well this time, I think.  We waited around and had dessert a little while later.  We capped the day off with a visit to the park.  Of course, in between, Mike did kind of ride me about what little I have been doing around the house.  I pointed out what I have done.  He acknowledged that, but kept on about what still needs to be done.  He does not understand.  I can't change that.  I am working on what I can do.

Anyway.  It was a good day, overall.

Here is day two of the thirty day challenge...

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

...I really did not put a lot of thought behind it...my blog was created originally because my therapist wanted me to journal.  I used to do a lot of writing when I was younger, but anymore, I find that I don't have the "time" to put pen to paper.  My blog was more of an outlet, and not very exciting.  It was to focus on, just another day.  The my little world part was just because it is supposed to be the goings-on of what happens, in my little world.  Not very exciting.

That is about it.  All-in-all it was a good day.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment