Sunday, April 3, 2011

...day by day...

...today has been a bit of a struggle.  Sometimes I feel like a defiant child.  When I get told something, I want to do the opposite.  Every day, I have to work at this.

We are watching Wrestlemania 27 this evening (again, don't judge!!!) so I will make this short and sweet tonight...

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends





...this is a photo of me, Lisa and Lia.  I have known Lisa since we were 11, and in the same sixth grade class.  She now lives near Boston.  I have know Lia since we were about 13 and in (awkward) middle school.  Lia lives about 20 minutes away, and ashamedly, I don't spend enough time with her.  Embarassingly, this photo was taken aout a year and a half ago.  I need to a) spend more time with friends and b) take more pictures...of friends, Little Man, life in general.

That is about all I have for now.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment