Monday, April 18, 2011

...so I took a few days off...

...yes, I have taken a few days off...when I got back into blogging about a month ago, I was gung-ho about blogging everyday.  Well, life happens, and while I do spend a good part of my waking hours on the computer (far too much time), I don't always have something to talk about.  The whole point of me blogging was kind of a vent/journalling for my therapist.  I would rather take a couple of days off an put out a quality product rather than churning out something blah for quantity sake.  I am over it.  :)

As far as the housecleaning/organizing part of my life goes...I am chipping away.  I still have a LONG way to go.  Our neighborhood is having a community garage sale on 6/11...so our goal is to have the garage gutted (that is Mike's job) and a good deal of the crap from the basement. A little less than two months...it CAN be done!!!  I am getting used to daily routines...even something as simple as emptying (and loading) the dishwasher or doing the laundry.  I have to establish these routines.  It may sound crazy to some, but it is NOT laziness...it is a bit of perfectionism rearing it's ugly head.  It seems so overwhelming sometimes that I would rather not tackle it than do (possibly) a bad job.  I have to figure, from now on, that even a bad job is at least a job done!!! 

Little Man's IEP has been scheduled for May 9th.  I am excited, but a little scared of what will come out of it.  I am not sure why...

I re-joined Weight Watchers last week, and attended my second meeting this morning.  I lost 3.4 lbs this week.  Small loss, I know, but a loss is a loss...and it is all going to add up.  I am very committed this time.  It seems easier this time around, but I am also just starting!!!  ;)

I know it is not much of a blogpost, but I wanted to tell myself that it was okay if I didn't post every. single. day. 

On to the 30 Day Blog Challenge...

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

...this one should be easy, and fun!!!

Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters

What Time Is It? (Original Version) - High School Musical 2 Cast

I Alone - Live

Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey

XTC vs. Adam Ant - They Might Be Giants

Summer Breeze - Seals and Crofts

Lightning Crashes - Live

U + Ur Hand - Pink

Black Magic Woman - Santana

I've Been Waiting - Matthew Sweet



That's about it!!!  All I know for now...

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment