Tuesday, April 12, 2011

...just another day...

...not much going on around here...worked, volunteered in Little Man's classroom, took a nap, puttered around the house, then the Tuesday afternoon routine (swim lessons and Exerfun).  Tomorrow, I work for a bit in the afternoon (heaven help me...with 4th and 5th graders!!!) and we start Coach-Pitch baseball.  I will admit, I am a little nervous about the whole being part of a team thing, but it is important for Little Man that we try...

...so, we are on Day 12 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge...

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I think I found out about Blogger via Twitter...many of my "tweeps" had blogs already and I began to follow them.  I thought, why not???  The timing was perfect...my therapist wanted me to journal, and I am not a "pen and paper" person much anymore.  Sure, my blog is not exciting, but it is therapeutic.

That is about it.  The posts this week are short and sweet.  Lots going on.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment