But, tonight I am wiped out.
I am going to default tonight to starting one of those cheesey "30 Day Challenge" things that I can bounce back on on days like this. I will still blog when I have something to talk about (tonight, I got nuttin'), but I will commit to at least updating this over the next 30 days...
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
...a recent picture of myself...I don't feel pretty or skinny enough to take pictures, so there are very few of me. The one used for my blog, most websites where you have to upload a pic of yourself, twitter and facebook are all from a Christmas Party in 2009. It has been cropped to high-heaven so you can't quite see my cheeks and double chin!!! I think I may have a pic of me from Walt Disney World last fall...must work on taking more pictures so my future grandchildren and great-grandchildren will actually know what I look like...
...okay, so there is a pic of me, Mike (LOVE the classy wife-beater he is wearing in what is our most recent family pic) and Little Man. Yes, my husband is a born-and-raised Floridian, and his philosophy while being in the Florida sun is NO SLEEVES. Classy. I try not to take too many pics of him while we are on vacation!!!
Fifteen interesting facts about me...this may take longer than I thought...
1) I am the oldest of five children. We all range in age from 22 to 37. I thought I was going to have a big family as well...but am secretly glad that Little Man is an only child.
2) I love working with my preschoolers and kindergarteners. I really think that I relate to them...I am a big kid at heart!!!
3) I want
4) I am NOT a good cook at all. I have ruined Hamburger Helper, and Little Man has described my Kraft Macaroni & Cheese as "yucky". I am trying, and getting better (Little Man will now eat my mac & cheese). I am so not a cook that, when I met Mike, all I had in my kitchen was a box of chocolate Teddy Grahams and a case of Diet Cherry Coke. I blame my weight gain on his ability to cook and his feeling sorry for me and feeding me.
5) I miss Florida. I love Saint Louis. I hate winter weather. My family keeps me here.
6) I loved working for Disney, but at the end of the day, I prefer being a Guest.
7) I like to watch professional wrestling. Don't judge.
8) I am a "reformed" shopaholic. I use the term reformed loosely. Yes, there was a time when my Target addiction was upwards of $1000 a month. Yes. Target. I still like to shop, but don't spend that kind of money. I am not as compulsive as I used to be. I thank therapy for this.
9) Yes, in case you are new to the blog, I can admit freely that I have been in therapy. I still need therapy. It is an ongoing thing.
10) Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper are gifts from God. Really. Have you worked with 3-4-5 year olds at 6:30 in the morning???
11) Even though I have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning, I am not a morning person. Morning and I have never been friends.
12) I love to read, and it is not uncommon for me to get into a new book and stay up all night reading it.
13) I love to watch SpongeBob SquarePants with my Little Man. I also adore the show Olivia on NickJr. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I don't care how old you are. She is a very wise little pig.
14) That being said, I don't know what I would do without my DVR. I can watch "my" shows whenever I get a chance.
15) I can't believe that I came up with 15 different things. Interesting or not, I did it!!!
So I don't forget the daily topics, I have listed them in today's post...
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song
...here is to getting through the next thirty days...heck, here is to getting through the next thirty hours!!! I can do it!!!
Love to All.