Sunday, April 10, 2011

...wiped out...

...so this will be short and sweet...just the 30 Day Blog Challenge today...

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I don't get to listen to a whole lot of my own music it seems!!!  I do like all sorts of music.  I was mostly into the whole eighties-techno-new wave type music.  My favorite group of all time was (is???) Depeche Mode.  I also liked The Cure, INXS, U2 and They Might Be Giants.  The Goo Goo Dolls were a favorite for awhile, as ws Matchbox Twenty (and the solo Rob Thomas).  I listen to a lot of Disney Music, either from the movies or (my favorite) the Theme Parks.  I might have to give this question some more thought and come back to it.

It is gonna be a crazy week, but I hope to get some "real" blogging in. 

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment