Saturday, April 9, 2011

...beautiful day...

...I feel renewed today...I feel that winter is over and spring is FINALLY here!!!   Today the weather has been more summer-like, and I am okay with that.  As I write this, it is 5:30 pm and still 89 degrees.  I'll take it.  I actually like (no, more like love) the warm weather.  Little Man has had a good day.  We went and saw the movie "Hop" this morning, and he loved it.  He had a hard time with some of the previews (why previews are always so loud is beyond me), but regulated himself by plugging his ears.  We went to lunch after Mike worked some overtime today, and he behaved.  He played with the little girl,T*** that lives in the house behind us, they ran around in her sprinkler.  She had another friend over as well, and he played very nicely with both of them...none of the needing to be first or being mean to the other girl because HE "was T***'s friend FIRST".  He did very well.  I was proud.  Now he is playing Wii Sports Resort with Mike.  A very good day, indeed.

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days


I would have to go with the conversation that I had with the father at swimming lessons on Thursday.  MY Little Man, giving another father hope.  It made me feel good. 

That is about all for today.  I am off to enjoy with my family.

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment