Thursday, October 1, 2009

...okay...no excuses, all right?!?!?

I still don't know why I can't grasp this whole taking time to blog thing.  I am supposed to be journalling anyway, and I spend all sorts of time (wasting, I think so...) on the computer...but I can't seem to take a few minutes to summarize what is going on in my world.  Being a Mommy, being a wife, working full time, taking care of the house, weight loss, depression, anxiety, my LOVE of all things Disney...there is SO much going on in my mind at any one given time.  Here it is, almost noon...did a few loads of laundry...have Little Man just about packed for his vacation (yes, he gets a vacation...I don't...BOO!!!).  Other than that, I am not very motivated.  On a positive note, I am down 2.5 lbs for the week (yeah!!!) and have stayed OP all day (have to take it one day at a time, you know).  Bad note, I feel that TOM is about ready to make his visit...UGH.  I have to be very disciplined not to make this a disaster plan-wise.  We will see what the week brings.

Yeah!!!  I did it...just wrote a little about what is going on.  Nothing big, nothing spectacular.  But I did it, and that is a huge accomplishment for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment