Monday, September 14, 2009

...amazing what you can do...

More like amazing what you can do on three hours sleep!!! I can't believe that I am sitting here at almost 10pm, after working all day...and I mean all day...and I am just now getting tired.


I had an amazing OP day (On Plan for all of my non-Weight Watchers friends). It is amazing what a little planning does. I did not get any APs (Activity Points) in, but they are quite hard to fit in on days where I work. I am not one for excuses, but I leave my house at 7:15 am and get home at 8:30 pm...most nights I am wiped!!! I do get APs in on my days off. I work four days, off three days, so I get activity in then. Heck, I should be pleased. Three days is better than what I used to get...NONE!!! :0) I mananged to meet all of my 8 GHGs (Good Health Guidelines) today. I am just amazed. I have started WW many, many times...but this time it is sticking. I recommitted in June...stayed on track, but not active in the community while I was going through a rough patch. My plan is to have DH take a photo of me this week to shop where I am "starting". I am excited. Something is really clicking this time.


Since I was out of comission last week, with the Vertigo/Labryinthits I had a lot of catching up to do at work today. Not so much with work stuff...that takes care of itself!!! I had a lot of rescheduling to do. Rescheduled THREE doctor appointments for myself and Little Man, arranged for me to have my bloodwork done (finally!!!), rescheduled Little Man's IEP (Individualized Education Program) and PAT (Parents as Teachers) meetings. The only thing left for me to do is reschedule my appointment with the ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor to get to the bottom of this weird Vertigo thing. Oh, tomorrow I am going to call a Psycharitist. Yes, I am going to take the next step. I am already in therapy...but my therapist wants me to see a doctor to help me. Help me with...getting my meds straight, face the facts about my obsessive traits, help me with my compulsive overeating and sneak eating. That is JUST the tip of the iceberg...so much more to crack, but I actually did a little research and found a new Doctor that may just click with me. I am going to call to see if I can be worked in. Wish me luck!!!


I am going to try to head to bed...we will see what the insonmia is like tonight.  I hope to wake up early enough to get to the Rec-Plex for a workout!!!  Whoo-hoo!!!




A lot of stuff covered, nothing too exciting...just another day in my little world!!!


My goodness...a lot of acrynoyms in this post!!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment