Tuesday, October 20, 2009

...real reason in mind...

I touched on this on the WW boards earlier this evening...the real reason why I am committed to staying on plan.  All of the regular reasons...my health, my well-being, for my son and his future, for my husband...the list could go on and on and on for the reasons why I stay OP.

One big reason is a skirt. 

Sounds silly, but a skirt keeps me inline.  I bought the skirt two years ago, while I still worked at the Disney Stores.  A skirt I would have never bought.  First off, it was about ten sizes too small!!!  Second, it was white.  White.  White with Disney characters around the hem.  Never in a million years would fat me wear such a thing...but skinny me can't wait to take that skirt out and wear it on a vacation to WDW!!!  It may take me a couple more years, but I will get there!!! 

Down almost 17 lbs. so far.  Slower than I am used to when I have been on WW in the past, but I keep telling myself that slow and steady wins the race.  I did not gain this weight overnight and I am not going to lose it overnight.

I am determined to get pics up of my "before".  I am still camera shy...I know it won't be a true picture of me at my heaviest...but you'll still get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment