Wednesday, January 2, 2013

...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...


I have {oh so many} awesome posts floating around in my head.

Seriously.  I do.

I just don't sit down and type them out.

Here it is, 9:57 in the evening...we just got home.  A whole (9-6) day at work, Wrestling practice until 8:15...had to run to Target {we were *almost* out of tp}...and I was feeding Little Man Pizza Rolls at 9:24 pm.

Hey.  It might not be gourmet, the best food I could have fed him, or even remotely healthy...BUT ee didn't eat out.

My challenge to Little Man is that he takes a shower in the time that it takes to "cook" dinner.  Tonight was 9-10 minutes.  He finished in eight. 

He is tucked all snug in his bed.  I am not certain that he brushed his teeth.

So, I might not be able to type out the wit and wisdom that is floating around in my head...but I am going to try to be the best darn Mommy and wife that I can be. 

I am going to do my best to type a bit each and every day...however, I am not going to let it take away from my real job.  Yes, I have a LOT of plates spinning right now.   Mom, wife, PT employee {at our elementary school with a special needs kindergartener}, Origami Owl designer, Travel Professional...heck, I have even signed up to be a Thirty-One consultant.  I am doing my best to balance it all...BUT I need my downtime.  My downtime just seems to find me on my laptop...I am going to try to actually do something productive when I am doing nothing.

Oh, the irony.

Long story short...my resolve this month {yes, MONTH...a fabulous blog that I follow sparked the idea to break your goals down month-by-month} is to blog everyday.  Yes, it is the same goal that the featured blogger chose for January.  This seems to be my resolve every time I sit down to my laptop.

Seriously.  I have it floating around in my head all. the. time.  {you are on your laptop...why aren't you blogging?!?!?}

I am not {what's the word???} confident positive certain going to jump the gun and map out my goals for each and every month.  I have to see how the first month goes, and what the next month might bring.

We will see how this goes. 

I totally can do this.

We will see if it happens.  The stuff in my head needs to get out!!!

{Love to All}

No comments:

Post a Comment