Thursday, October 21, 2010

...keep on trucking...

That is what I gotta do.  One day at a time, one meal at a time, one pound at a time, etc.  I have a lot of plates spinning, and I gotta keep them going...once one falls, the others follow...depression, money, bills, weight loss, parenting...there are so many more...

I just have to remember to stay true to myself and not be influenced by others.  I think that is what my problem was in the past...being someone who I really wasn't.  I always let others mold me.

I sometimes have a black cloud that hangs over me.  Some days are rainbows and sunshine.  I can't help the way I feel.  I just have to keep on trucking and take things one day at a time.

Now to tackle some of my "purging".  Taking that one item at a time.  Gonna tackle the family room this evening.  It is two-fold...I have to have the family room in order before tomorrow, I am watching my nephews...and I want them to have the room to play whatever they want!!!

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment