Saturday, October 16, 2010

...depression sucks...

Yes it does.  I have had zero interest in anything for awhile now.  Everyday is a struggle.  I am not sure how to make myself happy.  I am taking my meds.  I have not seen my therapist in awhile.  We have had some insurance changes and I was not able to see her after I left the Credit Union.  DH's insurance did not cover my particular therapist, but that all changed 10/1.  I am glad that I will be able to see her again. 

No motivation.  I will say that Little Man continues to make me smile...but that is about it. 

I changed my job...thought that would help...it hasn't.  I like my new job a lot, and love that there is something new and different every day, but waking up in the morning to get to work is a struggle.

I find that all I want to do during the day is sleep.  I spend most of the day sleeping.  I don't know what is wrong. 

Right now, DH is working OT so we can afford to give Little Man a nice Christmas (have to think ahead when money is this tight)...and what am I doing???  Nothing. 

I need to get off this computer and get moving.  Let's hope I can get something done.  It is the least I can do!!!
Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment