Saturday, July 3, 2010

...it hasn't sunk in yet...

...I have been out of work, through my own choosing, since Wednesday evening.  It hasn't hit me yet that I am now officially a Stay At Home Mom.  I have learned a couple of things over the past few days...

...I really can get stuff done if I set my mind to it...I have relished the role of SAHM so far...I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished.  I have a routine down.  I am so proud of myself. 

...I am not going to let the lack of kids to take care of right now get me down.  I still have a little bit of time to get some kids in.  I am not giving up on that.  I am determined to make this work.

...Mike can be right about some things...

...I can not be left in the house with a box of Drumsticks.  Nope.  Can't bring those little guys into the house anymore!!!  Not if I need to fit in an airplane seat in two months!!!

Nothing too exciting, but hopefully that will change.  I am excited to start this next chapter in my family's life.  :)

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment