I got today's MeMe from http://www.thedailymeme.com/, which linked me to http://www.samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/
Make Me Say It Again, Girl
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Make Me Say It Again, Girl
1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person? ~ sometimes when I talk to Little Man. He is going through a very impatient phase right now, so I am going over the same things over and over and over sometimes!!!
2. It's July. Do you have anything special planned? ~ nothing special...just adjusting to the life of a SAHM!!!
3. Who is your big celebrity crush? ~ John Rzenik, the lead singer of the Goo Goo Dolls, Nick Lachey, and (don't laugh) Adam Lambert...even though I know he is totally gay...I just love how confident and talented he is.
4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love. ~ Imo's Pizza, they serve Saint Louis style (super-thin) pizza, good sandwiches and salads as well.
5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly. ~ me...I can be terribly shy in certain situations
6. What is your vision of heaven and hell? ~ embarassingly enough, I have the same vision that an eight year old would have. Heaven is all sunshine and clouds and rainbows...hell is fire and brimstone.
7. What is your neighborhood like? ~ typical suburbia
8. What's your favorite cook-out food? ~ pork steaks (it's a Saint Louis thing)
9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks? ~ last night, my neighbors were setting them off as I was trying to sleep!!!
Love to All