Sunday, June 27, 2010

~ Sunday Stealing ~

I got this MeMe from http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/  I found it via http://www.thedailymeme.com/.  It helps me a little bit when I don't have a lot going on...which is most of the time!!!

1. What curse word do you use the most?  ~ I hate that I use it, but it is the eff word.  Oh, I am so bad with it!!!




2. Do you own an iPod? ~ not an iPod brand, but I do have an mp3. 



3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?  ~ Mike



4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? ~ yes...not a good thought!!!



5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? ~ took me a minute to realize it was 9/11/01...and yes, I was off work from Disney, so I was working my second job at Bass Shoes at the Orlando Premium Outlets.  Mike dropped me off at work that morning, and the mall closed early, so my manager brought me home.



6. What was the last movie you watched? ~ Toy Story 3!!!



7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? ~ not that I know of, though I call myself lazy all of the time!!!



8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?  ~ yes, prescription Lunesta



9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?  ~ no



10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? ~ eyes, legs



11. What are you looking forward to? ~ my trip to Disney for my sister's wedding



12. Do you own any band t-shirts? ~ back in the day



13. What will you be doing in one hour? ~ folding laundry (bo-ring), thinking about dinner, maybe even making dinner...



14. Is anyone in love with you? ~ I hope that Mike is!!!



15. Last time you cried? ~ watching TS3



16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?  ~ laptop



17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? ~ just my earring in my cartilage



18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? ~ yes, and I have...



19. What were you doing before this?  ~ working (ugh)



20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? ~ years ago...on vacation of all things...



21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?  ~ at least 8...


22. Do you eat breakfast daily?  ~ no, but I am getting better about it...I lose more weight when I eat three squares!!!
 
 
 
Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment