Monday, June 14, 2010

One Month At A Time...

So I am not very good at this blogging thing...I have gone a MONTH without a single post...or even a thought about posting.  Summer is here and we have been busy doing non-computer stuff...thank goodness!!!
Things that are going on...

1) I am seriously quitting my job by August 1st.  We don't know what is going to happen, but we are determined to make this stay-at-home thing to work!!!

2) Since Mike is working days for the summer, I have lost the ability to work out in the mornings...so the workouts have come to a screeching halt...which means...

3) the scale is not budging...I have to get back on track with Weight Watchers at least...

4) we have yet to buy our plane tickets to Florida (yikes!!!) but one of my great fears is STILL my butt fitting into the seat...

5) I was put on Cymbalta for my bi-polar depression...but it was a disaster...made me more nervous and have more panic attacks than ever!!!

6) I still secretly want to move back to Florida...

7) Little Man is gearing up for Kindergarten...and that both excites me and terrifies me...

So, as you can see...much of the same old, same old...just gearing up for some changes that affect us in a big way!!!  So, if I am not around, I apologize in advance...we are just enjoying everything that summer has to offer!!!

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment