Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New "Year", New Me...right?!?!?

 Today is August first.  The first day of my "new year" {even though school starts a week from now}.  How is the first day of my "resolution" gone???


...so, today has not been quite so successful...

I am sick.

I am not sure if it is just mental or physical exhaustion, but my body ached.  Hurt. 

I slept.  I slept until noon.  Then I woke up, ate some lunch and slept some more.

I am feeling more human now, I think the rest helped.  I still have a {small} pain in my side.  It gets worse when I cough.  Or when I breathe.

Big Daddy is afraid I have pneumonia.  That would be my luck.

I don't have time for this. 

Just gonna push myself though and see what happens. 

One day at a time, right???

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment