Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm back...I Took the Time Off to Study (yeah, that is my story...)

I don't even know where to begin.

I am a hot mess.

There has been a lot going on in the last month or so since I've sat down and blogged.

I have lots of great blogs. {in my head)

Things are slowing down.  Just a little bit.

I am getting back into the whole social media thing.  Twitter.  Facebook (never left, really).  Pinterest (haven't left there, either).  Instagram (my new favorite.  Watch out.)

I passed my Para Praxis yesterday.  That takes the pressure off.  I passed with 480.  They never really gave me a grading scale, just that in order to pass, you had to score 458.  Of course, I Googled it, and apparently 480 is the highest you could score.  I was confused, because I missed a few questions according to my preliminary results.

Whatever.  I don't care.  I passed.

Now, in my head, I was supposed to study every. single. night.

Didn't happen.

I pinned about 387 pins to my various Pinterest boards.

In one night.

Didn't study at all.

That's how I roll.

If everything else in my life worked so neatly.

Can I start pinning crap, and my house becomes instantly clean?!?!?

A girl can dream

Love to All.


No comments:

Post a Comment