Saturday, March 30, 2013

...random thoughts for the week...

I am slowly {but surely} getting back into the groove of things.

I had posted about not blogging in awhile because life got in the way.

Well, life is still marching on. 

I am currently battling Strep Throat.

Seriously.  I can't catch a break.

I think I have used all of my sick days.

I am too scared to look.

Here it is, the day before Easter and I am sick.

Strep is a funny beast.  I feel fine...get up and around to doing things...then crash and burn badly.

I think I am doing better, but then become tired very quickly and need to rest.

The house is a mess...we need groceries...laundry is caught up {thanks to Big Daddy}

However, I now realize that The Golden Girls is a great show, I can still recite most episodes of Roseanne word-for-word, and an episode of Hoarding: Buried Alive will get my butt in gear.

I am still on the fence as to whether or not we will be attending Easter Sunday celebrations tomorrow.  I have been on antibiotics for 36 hours now, so I should be good to go.  Of course, Big Daddy is now complaining that he isn't feeling well.  My luck, Little Man is a carrier now, too.  I don't want to get my nephews sick, I don't want to get my cousin's son sick.

The eggs are dyed, the cake is made.  We have no ham, we have no potatoes, we have no carrots.

I can throw something together, but it might involve bratwurst and macaroni & cheese.

We {seriously} need to go grocery shopping!!!

As I type this, I realize that it *might* be warm enough to grill brats tomorrow.  Might.

Last Sunday, we had 15+ inches of snow.

On March 24th, we were hit with the biggest snowstorm Big Daddy and I have seen in the ten years we have lived here.  It was the most snow Little Man had EVER seen {though he did not play in it}.

On March 24th, Big Daddy was almost on the phone with U-Haul to move back to Florida.

I still might consider it.

{love to all}


No comments:

Post a Comment