Tuesday, March 5, 2013

...Disney and Vera Bradley...

...all right...so Facebook and twitter are all a flutter...over *more* new Disney bags.

Nope...not Disney Dooney & Bourke bags.

Vera Bradley bags.

Hmmm.

Now, I will admit that I have never *owned* a Vera Bradley bag.  I honestly thought they looked a little old-ladyish.  They are sold at Hallmark stores.  They just weren't my style.

Until today.

Now, I am NOT giving up on my Disney Dooney & Bourke collection obsession.

Not at all.

But come on, how CUTE is this pattern?!?!?  {the black pattern on the right is the one that I am in LOVE with!!!}

source: Disney Parks Blog



Now...what I think still *weirds* me out a bit about the Vera Bradley bags is that they are quilted.

Of course, this is coming from a woman who carries a DD&B Sketch the size of a small suitcase.

I realize not everyone likes every style...and that is why I love that Disney is offering so many different options for adults.  We now have Dooney & Bourke, Harvey's Seatbelt Bags, Le SportSac and now, Vera Bradley.  I can't say that I am going to run out and buy the largest bag available.  I think I have to "ease" into these.  Maybe I will try a cosmetic bag first, and go from there.

I must say, Disney must be listening to their fans.  Every Dooney & Bourke Facebook fan page I belong to, has always had women *begging* for Vera Bradley

Good job, Disney for listening to what your fans want.  Thank you for bringing more stylish, fashion-forward options to us women {really, who wants a boxy old tee-shirt?!??!}.  Thank you for bringing us quality products.  Products that we don't mind investing in.

Thank you, Disney.

According to the Disney Parks Blog, these pieces will be available this fall at both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.  There will be a "sneak peek" of the collection at the Festival Center at the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival that runs March 6th through May 19th, 2013.

source: Disney Parks Blog


If you see these bags up close, let me know what you think!!!  I am crossing my fingers that I get to go see the Flower and Garden festival this Spring...who knows!!!  I might get to take a closer look myself!!!

{Love to All}

No comments:

Post a Comment