Since I am really bad with the blog ideas, I go to http://www.thedailymeme.com/ for inspiration to strike me. It usually doesn't, but it gives me links to some pretty good Memes that fill in the blog. Today's comes from http://www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com/ . Hopefully something exciting or inspirational happens in the next few days to spark the inner blogger inside me!!!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme
01. Real First Name: Christine
02. Birthday: 5/17/1973, a bull headed Taurus
03. Where do you live: Saint Peters, MO...a suburb of Saint Louis. I was born and raised here. I lived in Florida for several years when I worked for Disney. That is where I met Mike...and where we want to move back. This is the source of great stress and strain on us lately.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: I work as a Mommy and wife, and my paying job is that of a bank teller for a Credit Union. I am getting really burned out, and had a realization that if I don't do something about my job, then I will never be happy. My dream is to be an Early Childhood Special Education teacher. I am enrolling in school to get my two year degree so I can work for the school district...and complete my degree. I HAVE to do this. If I don't I will let myself, and my family down.
05. What makes you happy: Lots of things...my son, my husband, my family, all things Disney, sunshine, shopping, Target, Costco..I am sure more that I have forgotten.
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: Right now, I am listening to Wow Wow Wubbzy on the TV. I listen to all sorts of music...all sorts. You'd be surprised at how diverse my music tastes are.
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: Good...my blog is honest. Bad...my blog is BORING!!! I do this mostly for myself...just to let it all out.
08. An interesting fact about you: Ummmm...got nothing. I would say that one of the happiest times in my life was when I was working for Disney. I really had a lot of fun, met a lot of great people, and made some fantastic friends. I also met Mike when we were both working for Disney.
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: I love my husband and my son more than life itself.
10. Favorite place to be: Home with my family...or at Walt Disney World.
11. Favorite lyric: I am not sure that I have a favorite lyric...but one that comes to mind is "...so live like you mean it, and love 'til you feel it, it's all that we need in our lives. Stand on the edge with me, hold back your fear and see nothing is real 'til it's gone..." ~ John Rzeznik - The Goo Goo Dolls - "Before it's Too Late"
12. Best time of the year: I really like summer, spring and fall...but DETEST winter.
13. Weirdest food you like: Bacon and Grape Jelly on toast...weird, but delicious!!!
01. A film: You really would not want my recommendations on films...as I do not get to the movies very often...and my attention span is so short, that I don't really watch them on TV or DVD. The movies that I have watched lately are Up and Toy Story 2...thanks to Michael.
02. A book: I like to read anything by Jen Lancaster and Jennifer Wiener...both have new books coming out this May. I am SO excited. I like girly, chick lit type books...but books about real life situations...if that makes any sense. Books that remind me of me.
03. A song: I like anything by the Goo Goo Dolls or Rob Thomas and Matchbox Twenty. I also listen to a lot of old Journey. They are great when I am feeling down!!!
04: A band: See above!!!
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: I would love to meet Aurora from http://www.talesofafrumpymochaprincess.blogspot.com/ . She has become a great inline friend...and I really look forward to meeting her...hopefully in September when I am in Florida for my sister's wedding!!! I would also like to meet Suzannah from http://www.zannaland.com/, Amanda from http://www.disneyeveryday.com/, JL from http://www.thedisneydrivenlife.com/ and Lou from http://www.wdwradio.com/ . All of these people are like Disney rock stars to me!!!
02. Two things you like about yourself: I like that I am pretty honest about the craziness that is my life. I am upfront about what is going on, and what I struggle with and what I celebrate. I like that I know that I have faults and am working on them.
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: I stopped looking a long time ago...when I met Mike!!!
Love to All.