Sunday, July 5, 2009

OP ALL Weekend!!! Yeah!!!

I can't believe what a difference a day (or a few days) makes!!! I feel great!!! My outlook is positive...I don't know why, but I feel like I finally got it "right" this time. I am not sure what snapped inside me...I am not going to knock it...it is working!!!

I stayed completely, totally On Plan since Wednesday!!! On Plan!!! I am so happy. I even managed to get a few activity points in!!!

I just had to get it out there. I am so pleased with my progress. We will see how it goes with my next weigh-in on Tuesday.

Things otherwise are going all right. DH is on my back about my housekeeping skills. Yes, I am not a very good housekeeper...but I am working on it...one step at a time is all I can do. Hopefully he is just in a funk about it, and that is why he is picking on me about it. I just feel so overwhelmed sometimes. Oh well, being critical of the housework I can handle...knock my parenting skills...then we have problems!!!

I don't mean to sound so down all of a sudden...because I really am not. I feel great!!! DS had a pretty good day...just one major meltdown...and that makes it a good day!!!

I work on Monday...off Tuesday and Wednesday. The weather is supposed to be very nice on Tuesday. A day full of possibilities!!! I can't wait!!! :0)

Good Night Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment