Monday, June 18, 2012

...so many Disney Dooneys...

Disclaimer right off the bat...

I don't wear fancy clothes {Old Navy, Lane Bryant or Target...always with coupons}...

I don't wear fancy shoes {always Converse or flip-flops.  Always}

In the grand scheme of things, my purses aren't that fancy.  They aren't even {all that} expensive.  There are bags out there that are pricier.

Of course, I could buy a bag from Target for $25. 

But that bag wouldn't be a Disney Dooney, now would it???

I have posted about them before. 

I have bought a few since that post.

I finally got my beloved Aulani tote.


photo: Google images...
and they are crediting it to robot celeb dot com ?!?!?

No, this isn't a photo of my tote.  The girl I am buying the tote from sent me pics, and I saved them to my laptop.  My laptop.  The one that is being repaired now.  Not really repaired, but maintained (???). 

I digress.

I have the pics on a memory card {is that what they're called?!?!?} and it is across the room.  I am so sore, I can hardly move...and I am not getting up to get it.

Anyway, I am getting a bag just like this, it should come this week...and I am going to love it.  {I also won an Aulani wristlet on evilBay at about 2am this morning}  I am so in love with this purse, but like so many of my Disney Dooneys, I am going to drool over it when I take it out of the package, but then it is going to hide in my closet for awhile, so Big Daddy doesn't notice right away. 

He thinks that I "trade" my Dooneys with a group on Facebook.

Sure, I "trade" them money via PayPal. 
photo: Disney Parks Blog

I have also acquired a WDW Princess 1/2 Marathon Tote {with Marathon Dangle...available only at the marathon expo during marathon weekend}

This is funny because I have not ran a 1/2 Marathon.  I have not ran anything.  Ever.  Well, maybe ran up a credit card bill.
My bag is the one in the lower right corner.  The big one.

Of course it is.






I also got the Minnie Bow Tote.  I had to get a bag to match my wristlet, before Disney goes and discontinues this print or something.

photo: Disney Store




















I also won {from evilBay} a First Edition Sketch Wristlet...with awesome Walt Disney World placement.  It was like a dream.  The First Edition Sketch pattern had separate Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Dooney & Bourke banners.  The newer Sketch patterns have a combined WDW/DL banner and no D&B banner at all.  This having such a great WDW banner was meant to be mine. 

photo: eBay (this is the one I won!!!)


When this wristelt snaps shut the WDW banner will be prominent.  So will Mickey's shoes, but the banner is what I wanted most.  It makes it most special to me.  Hey, anything is better than two Dumbo butts {more on that later}.


I have many, many, many more Disney Dooneys on my wishlist.  Ones that I haven't even known that I wanted.  Some, have been pushed further back.  I have been saving my money {five dollar bills, to be exact} little by little...and have saved $125 in about six weeks, totally effortlessly {possible blog to follow???} ...not earth-shattering, BUT a good chunk of my Buttons tote...


photo: eBay (via Google images)



















This currently retails $245.  Oh, I already have the wristlet in this pattern and I *love* it.  I also have a Disneyland Retro wristlet on my wishlist.  AND Disney just announced the release of the Walt Disney World Retro pattern. 

So mine.

So many Disney Dooneys, so little time (and so little money).

I sat down with every intention of writing about all of the new Disney Dooney items...that will come.  I just had to share some of my new finds!!!

Love to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment